- This event has passed.
Introduction to Studio Photography
March 24 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$95
This workshop is for anyone looking to learn the basics of studio photography. You’ll learn:
- How to use your camera in a studio setting
- How to use studio lights properly
- Use of light modifiers such as an umbrella, softbox, snoot, and beauty dish
- Use of main light, fill light, hair light and background light
- Basics of posing a subject
- Using hard light and soft light
- How to create a headshot
Please note: this is a hands-on workshop. To fully participate, you’ll need to bring a DSLR camera. You will have the opportunity to shoot in studio with a model with feedback and direction. You will also have the opportunity to have your headshot taken.
Attendees will also receive a set of custom Lightroom presets and Photoshop Actions.