SCORE Workshop: Starting Your Own Successful Business
A Guided Self-Assessment
Date: Saturday, March 9, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Percolator – Monticello Campus 3rd Floor Training Room
Level: Start Up/New Entrepreneur
The purpose of this workshop is to help you answer these three questions:
- Why do you want to go into business for yourself?
- Are you suited to be an entrepreneur?
- What should you do you do next?
- The reasons people go into business for themselves.
- Some of the things people believe about starting a business. Are those beliefs true?
- What factors help make new businesses successful?
- Activities to help you determine if you are the kind of person who might be successful as an entrepreneur.
- Setting goals and developing action plans.
- Resources available to assist you in making your decision and/or getting started.
- Next steps.
Click the link below to register: